About "Ask Dr. Love" Radio
Known to generations of fans as Dr. Love through the Web, print, radio, and television, Dr. Turndorf takes her popular "Ask Dr. Love" advice column to radio to answer all your relationship questions!
She consistently attracts new fans and keeps her existing audience engaged through her compassionate understanding of human nature, as well as her frank delivery and earthy sense of humor. At the same time, she puts her listeners at ease while digging deeply into their psyches and prescribing her signature cures. Each weekly show features a number of segments:
- Discussion of a specific relationship issue and a presentation of her acclaimed conflict resolution and emotional communication methods for dealing with it. Past show titles have included: Listening with Your Heart: How to Use Your Ears to Resolve Relationship Conflicts; Is He/She Just a Date or Your Soul Mate; and The Battle of The Bulge: How to End Your Sex Wars.
- "Celebrity Couch," in which she uses her incisive wit to analyze the celebrities' relationship troubles and scandals. In the past, she's covered celebs like John Travolta, Charlie Sheen, Kirstie Alley, and Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher.
- "Reading Between The Sheets" where she puts readers' toughest sex questions to bed.
- Answers listener calls on any relationship, dating, or sex question they may have.
- Special guest experts and authors discussing a variety of relationship, spirituality and self-help topics. Recent guests include #1 NY Times bestselling author Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul), Temple Grandin, #1 NY Times bestselling author, Robert Fulghum (All I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten) and many others